*The products specifications are only informational.
Blancco Virtual Machine Eraser allows organizations to automatically destroy all data when virtual machines are no longer needed. With highly flexible deployment options, organizations can choose between wiping data from standalone and target-specific virtual machines with command lines on the hypervisor layer. Blancco Virtual Machine Eraser supports the greatest number of hypervisors across VMware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V, Oracle Virtual Box and virtual hard disk formatted for VMDK, VHDX, VDI and OVF.
Automation, Installation & User Management
– Option 1: Your own portal (management tool) calls secure erasure of all virtual machines into action through HTTP POST via a REST API on the ESXi host server level »» Install a VIB package on the ESXi host servers
– Option 2: Full integration in VMware’s vCloud Director to replace the “Delete” command with Blancco’s secure erasure of all virtual machines on the ESXi host server level
– Integrate directly with the vCenter Server user interface so that users have the option to securely erase virtual machines with a simple right-click
– Option 1: On-Demand erasure of selected virtual machines on ESXi host servers: Unpack a tar ball and issue erasure commands via an SSH tunnel
– Option 2: Type 2 hypervisors installed on Windows operating systems receive a standard .exe installation package and erasure commands are issued via the Command Prompt