• Work intuitively in a familiar Microsoft Office-style user interface
• Create PDF documents compliant with the latest PDF 2.0 and PDF/A-4 standards
• Convert all PDF files to Microsoft Office with best-in-industry text and format recognition
• Convert static to fill-able PDF forms in a single click
• Scan paper documents and in one step, render as Searchable PDF
• Assemble documents from Microsoft Office and image files via page preview selection
• Edit text and images with ease
• Employ the latest PDF security up to 256-bit AES High Security encryption
• View, markup and sign PDFs on iOS and Android mobile devices
Trial Version: Click Here
Pentru întrebări sau informații
suplimentare nu ezita să ne contactezi.
*Specificatiile produselor sunt cu scop informativ.
10 Million Users Trust Power PDF
Kofax Power PDF is an award-winning PDF editor designed to be easy to use, secure, and low cost. Enjoy a familiar, Office-style interface that gets you creating, converting and compiling your PDF documents in just minutes. With advanced functionality, robust security, and redaction capabilities, Power PDF is built for individuals and businesses of all sizes.
Easy to Use
Office-style interface optimized for Windows 11 as well as Mac OS 12.0 Monterey.
Power and Flexibility
Create, edit and convert PDF files to and from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JPG, HTML and more.
Pay Once or Over Time
Buy once and own forever with individual licenses. Flexible term-pricing available for Enterprises.
Keep Your PDFs Secure
Add secure encrypted passwords and permissions, as well as redact sensitive info and private metadata.
Powerful PDF Editing Anywhere
Mobile support for iOS and Android users to read, annotate, markup, sign, and share PDFs.
eSignatures Made Easy
Create and apply digital signatures. Add more eSignature features with SignDoc (sold separately).
Scan paper forms and convert to interactive PDF fields, checkboxes, signature fields and more with the latest edition of our industry-leading OCR.
Highlight and Redact
Highlight or redact sensitive information from scanned documents or strike text in one step for maximum security.
Encrypt documents with password protection and use certificate-based security. Identify and manage sensitive data with Microsoft Information Protection integrated with Power PDF Advanced.
Create, edit and review PDFs in real-time across devices and platforms on your local network or from anywhere in the world with a self-hosted server using Power PDF Enterprise.
Connect and Scale
Deploy across your organization and connect to popular enterprise document management systems with Power PDF Enterprise.
Add your digital ID or signature securely to documents. The integrated Kofax SignDoc Server in Power PDF Advanced transforms and streamlines signature workflows instantly (service sold separately).
Expedite digital signatures seamlessly with the new extended SignDoc integration. Safely and securely sign a document without opening a browser, reducing exposure to vulnerabilities.
The ISO-standardized version of PDF, Power PDF 5 supports the latest and greatest in PDF functionality. PDF/A-4 ensures lossless featuring and includes backward compatibility for lesser formats.
Perform a Google-like proximity search instead of exact searches to find what you are looking for and more. Uncover typos, incomplete information and detect non-exact matches of your target query.
Available for Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Open a document in Power PDF and load current in-memory PDF files. Create a PDF from the webpage, add it to an existing PDF and send it in an e-mail or your existing document management service.
|Power PDF Mobile App
Stay connected wherever you go. Open and view digital documents and immediately access an array of powerful mark-up tools. Built-in bookmarks and thumbnail views let you navigate with ease. E-signature solutions allow users to sign and send documents with custom profiles.
The Leading PDF Software
Built for Business Users
The Ideal Enterprise PDF Solution
Kofax Power PDF™ is the perfect document management tool for all business users—a single product that’s easy to use for simple tasks, and robust enough to handle the most demanding requirements.
Power PDF Advanced Advantages
Immediately familiar user interface enables quick adoption and boosted productivity
With a Microsoft® Office-style ribbon, Power PDF Advanced provides ease-of-use familiarity enhanced by customer input over twenty years. The Quick Access Toolbar lets you conveniently create shortcuts to features and capabilities.
Superior document conversion accuracy saves time and effort
The latest Kofax OmniPage OCR delivers peak performance in converting PDFs and scanned files to Microsoft Office. Find quicker results in two ways: pinpoint text accuracy on poor images saves time proofreading, and superior format accuracy reduces manual effort in correcting headers, footers, numbering, tables and more.
Kofax SignDoc ® delivers complete electronic signature functionality within Power PDF
Kofax SignDoc integrates directly into Power PDF, delivering end-to-end electronic signatures and verification with no separate web application required, improving efficiency and security (separate purchase is required for full integration).
New: Collaboration Server (Advanced Volume only)
Work together across the enterprise and around the world Enterprise users can collaborate on PDF documents in real-time across the enterprise, in the office and remotely, supporting dynamic teamwork and a seamless workflow.
New: Deployment via Power PDF Advanced Volume Subscriber Access License (SAL) Server (Advanced Volume only)
Deploy Power PDF with SAL licensing to Windows named users via License Server to support compliance and availability for user and term management (term pricing available). SAL enables true oversight of license accounting
and server-based expiration dates.
New: Fuzzy Search capability
Perform a Google-like proximity search instead of exact search.
Expand your results to find typos, different word orders, etc.
New: Power PDF Mobile
Collaborate on any device, anywhere at anytime. View and work with PDF files whether you are on a Microsoft Surface or an Apple iPad. View, markup, sign, and send to print directly from your device. Supports iOS 13.6+ and Android OS 8.1+ devices.
Benefits of Power PDF Advanced
Don’t labor over PDF conversion to Microsoft Office
Converting the text and then spellcheck quickly fixes text errors. Don’t worry about formatting errors—Power PDF vastly boosts productivity by delivering the finest format fidelity in Microsoft Word ®, Excel ® and PowerPoint ®.
Utilize latest PDF security and enterprise rights management
Protect PDFs with password permission and certificate security controls up to 256-bit AES encryption. Support for Microsoft Information Protection Services and Microsoft Azure Rights Management Services.
Redact sensitive information and remove metadata
Dependable and flexible redaction via pattern search and metadata scrubbing to protect confidential information.
Automate repetitive action sequences with batch and watched folder processing
Employ watched folders for automated creation of PDF from all supported source files. Use batch processing with sequences for sophisticated document actions like extracting pages by search terms.
Integrate Power PDF with document management systems
User Power PDF integration with Microsoft SharePoint ®,iManage Work ® and eDOCS ®. Connect to Box ®, DocuShare ®, Dropbox™, EMC Documentum ® , EnterpriseConnect, Evernote, Google Drive ®, HP Trim ®, NetDocuments ®, OnBase ®, OneDrive ® and Worldox ®.
Intelligently manage how you assemble documents
Assemble new PDF documents from Microsoft Office and image source files by selecting pages from a visual preview.
Remove blank pages with the enhanced sequencer and extract pages based on your search results—a huge time- saver compared to combining entire files and editing manually.
Create & Edit
Forms & Tables
|PDF to Word
PDF to Excel
PDF to JPG
PDF to PowerPoint
Tables & Bookmarks
Send for Signature
Combine & Split
Merge with non-PDFs
|Word to PDF
Excel to PDF
PowerPoint to PDF
JPG to PDF
• 1.5 GHz or faster processor
• Supported operating systems:
• Windows 10; 32-bit and 64-bit editions
• Windows 11
• Windows 10; 32-bit and 64-bit editions
• Windows 8.1; 32-bit and 64-bit editions
• Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, 2022
• Citrix® Virtual Apps, Citrix XenApp, Windows Remote Desktop Service
• 1 GB of memory (RAM) or greater
• 1 GB of free hard disk space for application files.
• Web access needed for product registration, activation, product help, and obtaining live updates for the program.
• Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8. If it is not detected, it’s installed with the product.
Note: Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer’s processor, memory and available disk space exceed minimum requirements.
• New Kofax OCR v22 enhances conversion accuracy and user productivity
• Fuzzy search delivers more flexibility to find more relevant information
• Improved print driver performance brings faster, richer PDF creation with custom controls and macros
• Delete or extract pages that are blank or based on search results with sequencer improvements
• Updated compatibility with assistive technology like JAWS
• Position an object during a move with a snap to grid feature with helper lines
• Quickly re-size and position a window to a pre-defined location with Windows 11 snap layout
• Browser extension for Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge
• Support for PDF/A-4 format for feature-rich archiving of PDF 2.0 documents
• Microsoft Information Protection Services support
• Supports watermarks for FileOpen protected documents
• Manage user and term compliance with SAL Server
• Support local and remote teamwork with Collaboration Server
• iManage Server add-on enable the iManage 10 web client context menu
• Embedded web UI support to access SignDoc within Power PDF (purchased separately)
• Read, markup and sign PDF on iOS and Android with the mobile app