|Hardly any other technological development in the field of artificial intelligence has made more headlines in recent months than the GPT-3 language model, which is behind the high-flyer program ChatGPT.
Join Generative AI author, expert, and advisor to world leaders, Nina Schick who will separate fact from fiction in this webinar and take a closer look at the use of GPT 3 - both by criminals and cybersecurity developers.
You will also gain insights into the specific measures undertaken by cybersecurity experts and organizations around the new generation of AI-led technological disruption.
Join this session to learn:
• What is ChatGPT and how does it work?
• Security analysis and attack scenarios with ChatGPT
• Risks and Limitations of ChatGPT
• Outlook: How will attack scenarios continue to develop through ChatGPT in the future?
• New defense strategies & AI at Sophos
During the webinar, you will have the opportunity to ask the experts your questions using the Q&A feature.
Not able to attend? Register anyway and we will send you a recording to watch at your convenience.